Restore the Romance in Your Relationship with PRP for Sexual Disorders
Sexual dysfunction or the inability to have satisfactory intercourse is a common problem. Around 31% of men and 43% of women express problems with intimacy at some time in their relationships. While many patients have their problems diagnosed as psychological, PRP for sexual disorders can help with the physical causes. This is one treatment option you can safely get without the fear of any possible side effects. That’s because the procedure is based on a serum that doctors create from the blood of individual patients.
When to Opt for Male Enhancement Shots
Should you spend time with your doctor, you might receive information about a new treatment option that can help you with some of the physical causes of sexual disorders. Here are some of the conditions for which your doctor may recommend PRP for erectile dysfunction.
- Side effects of medications
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Stress related to professional or personal issues
- Medical problems like diabetes or hypertension
- Hormone imbalances
- After effects of prostate or bladder surgery
Your doctor will explore the possible causes of your dysfunction and recommend treatments such as:
- Lifestyle changes
- Correcting medical issues
- Substitutions in the prescription medicines you’re taking.
- Counseling to help with the psychological problems
- PRP for sexual disorders to help with injuries and the after-effects of surgery
How the PRP Injection for Men Helps
The surgeon treating you will likely explain how PRP for sexual orders in men works. Here’s how:
- The PRP serum has the essential growth factors to repair and grow new tissues. For this reason, you may notice an increased girth.
- PRP therapy can grow new blood vessels that improve blood circulation. The better supply of blood may give you higher quality and longer-lasting erections.
- If your ED is a result of damaged nerves, PRP can repair the nerves for improved sensations.
- In case your sexual disorder is related to scarring after an injury or surgery, PRP can repair the layer of collagen and elastin in the tissues. It can also grow new blood vessels to rejuvenate the male organ entirely.
- Getting treatment can act as a psychological boost and restore functioning by easing some of the nervousness.
When to Opt for PRP for Sexual Disorders in Women
Aside from the typical psychological causes, women may also experience disorders that result from these causes:
- Lack of adequate sensation
- Laxity of the vaginal walls resulting from multiple natural births
- Hormone imbalances
- Injuries to the pelvic region
- Sagging skin and tissues around the external genitalia resulting in loss of confidence (This condition typically emerges with aging)
PRP Can Repair Tissue Damage and Revive Intimacy
PRP for vaginal rejuvenation in women can help repair the walls of the vagina. By injecting the PRP serum in the internal tissues, plastic surgeons can induce the repair of the layer of collagen and elastin. As a result, the laxity in the tissues reverses and women can experience normal sensations again.
Further, doctors can use autologous fat and combine it with the PRP serum to restore the normal plumped up appearance of the external genitalia. In this way, they can restore confidence and provide relief from psychological dysfunctions.
Positives of PRP for Sexual Disorders over Conventional Treatments
Given a choice between conventional treatments and PRP therapy, you may want to opt for the latter. That’s because:
- PRP treatments work without the need for taking medications that may have potentially harmful side effects. For instance, the pills that men may need to take for normal intimacy may have several contraindications.
- Doctors use the patient’s blood to extract the PRP serum. As long as strict sterile conditions are maintained in the lab and doctors follow the NCBI recommended protocols, PRP rarely has any chance of side effects or adverse reactions.
- PRP may work slowly given that it taps into the natural healing capabilities of the body. But, the results are long-lasting.
- Studies conducted by the National Center of Biotechnology Information clearly show that PRP for sexual disorders has positive results. Patients have expressed complete satisfaction from their treatments.
Intracavernosal Injection Therapy Cost
Given the positives and rare possibility of side effects of PRP therapy, you’ll find that PRP injection costs are far more economical as compared to conventional treatments. Various factors can affect the end cost of the treatment, but on an average, you can expect that the male PRP injection can cost you between $1,900 and $2,200. As for the PRP injection for vaginal rejuvenation, you can expect to pay around $1,250.
Although insurance may not cover the costs of the treatment, you may get reimbursement for some of the expenses. Talk to your agent about the specific costs the company may carry. These may include the doctor’s fees, consultation charges, or expenses for conducting tests and some of the procedures.
Research has Shown that PRP for Sexual Disorders is an Effective Remedy
If you’re looking for some remedy that can reverse the lack of intimacy in your relationship and bring back the spark, consider opting for PRP therapy. As your body tissues repair and rejuvenate, you will find all sensations returning so you can enjoy intercourse like you did before. Try PRP and bring back the romance into your life.
Do you think you can benefit from PRP therapy? Would you like more information about how PRP for sexual disorders works? Contact us at PRP Injection MD and our consultants will help you with all the information you need. You can also choose to call us at this number: (888) 981-9516.
Have you tried PRP therapy before for a medical or cosmetic issue? Or, maybe, you know a friend or family member who has tried it? What was the experience like? Did you get the results you were looking for? How about telling our readers about your thoughts? Please use the comment box below.